Monday 2 January 2012

Ayesha Takia wants to be mean

B-town acting professional Ayesha Takia Azmi seemed in feelings for discussing on the last day of the season. And think what's Ayesha's solution for 2012? Well, it's trying to be mean without injuring others or herself in the extensive run! The "Dor" acting professional, who went back from a holiday lately, authored on the internet, "Omg last day of this season..!no remorse,worries or problems. God has been soo type to me n my loved ones,its been a incredible season. Ok now as guaranteed I'll tell u wot I would like modify about myself..
I'm always concerned sum1 will get harm or distressed if I say nething adverse so I can never put my base down sternly.I need 2 not care so much.. N if I say sumthing sternly I experience accountable n over cover by saying more lovely elements,its ridic..LOL. I need 2 master how 2 b mean sumtimes. And then later I think of wot 2say,and experience bad I didn't think of it at the time!, any guidelines 2 help me out with this.(sic)" Well, we trust nothing, not even time, can modify your lovely dynamics and conduct Ayesha.

2 comments:

  1. Namaste,
    I got Project of BRAND AMBASSADOR for One Jewellery Show Room at AHEMEDABAD. (GUJ).
    Also Project of BRAND AMBASSADOR for Tea in (GUJ),
    One Hindi Movie in Main Lead Role, Name : " 69 "
    Direct & Produce By : Sameer Khan
    One Hindi Comedy Drama. Produce By : Vikram Shah
    Send me your Photograph's, (With Jewellery Also) & Bio-Data.
    Thanks,
    Sanjay Mehta.
    09920433722
    07208112296
    Mail : mrsanjay2@yahoo.com / mrsanjay3@yahoo.com /mrsanjay210@yahoo.com
    (FILM STARS, TV. STARS CO-ORDINATOR FOR STAGE SHOWS, MODELING, MOVIE, & SERIAL).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. So beautiful actor

    ReplyDelete