Saturday 26 January 2013

Jennifer Lopez recalls ‘devastating’ divorce

Celebrity and musician Jennifer Lopez has described her latest divorce from salsa musician Marc Anthony as “devastating”.
Talking to Hollywoodlife.com, the 43 year-old entertainer said: “I was going through a divorce and the split of kids members, which was harmful to me because close relatives indicates everything to me.”

She added: “I did not want to be the lady who remained in bed for several weeks. I did do that a little, but I realized I had to get through it.”

She continued: “I’d dancing every day, I’d perform out, I’d say a little prayer and I still would not experience any better. Then I’d go to bed and get up the next day and do it all again. It was a procedure, and it very progressively got a little simpler.”

Lopez wedded Marc Anthony, one of the biggest promoting salsa performers of all-time, in 2004. It was his second wedding and her third. The wedding took position less than per weeks time after his divorce from Puerto Rican entertainer Dayanara Torres, a former Skip Galaxy.

Lopez delivered their kids, twin babies Max and Emme, in 2008. The several divided in September last season and Marc Anthony gradually registered for divorce in Apr.

No comments:

Post a Comment